CAN J1939 & FMS Interface
G4N01FMS is an acquisition and data processing interface for the information provided by the vehicle components that communicates over the CAN J1939 protocol . This interface is compatible with the utility vehicle brands: DAF, Volvo, Scania, Man , Iveco, Mercedes, Renault .
G4N01FMS used with the G4NAVL fleet management application will provide reports, charts and statistics of real interest such as:
- Report related to the efficiency & economy of vehicle driving providing : number of brakes over 10 seconds, accelerations over the green zone, driving time in cruise control mode, high fuel rate, high rpm, brake efficiency .
- Mission reports and charts related to traveled distance, parking time, total fuel consumed .
- Mission reports and charts regarding the maximum, minimum and average values for : engine speed, engine temperature, vehicle speed, fuel rate .
Also this interface can provide information such as: tachograph status, utility status installed on vehicle (ex. elevator), brake system pressure, axis weight .
|CAN communication||The CAN interface can be connected in Active or Passive mode.
The interface is handling both standard and extended frames up to 1 Mbps bus speed .
Integrated protocols: FMS & J1939 .
|ISM communication||2.4 Ghz G4NISM - radio interface designed for short range communication with peripheral devices or for on-site technical support.
The radio protocol ensure the data transfer between the CAN interface and GPS master device. Also it handles the GMT time synchronization with the GPS device.
|Acquisition setup||8 filters are available for setup by:
- CAN message type
- Acquisition interval at 1 sec. resolution
- Acquisition at engine start / stop or permanently
Parameters can be configured over G4NISMP or SMS .
|Inputs||Permanent power , engine status , CAN|
|Power feed||8 - 40 V. Dc. , max. 500 mW, < 100 mA|